Monday, February 15, 2010

My Town

I don't tend to do music posts. I'm not an erudite musichead like Rol; I discovered The Smiths twenty years after the fact, as a particularly embarrassing example. I tend to like stuff no one else does (but not Country, because even I'm not that out of touch), so I don't really feel like I have much to blog about music.

My mate Bob knows a fair bit though, and he's in a band and everything. They've just released a single, which you can buy on iTunes, Amazon, and Napster, apparently, although I had no idea Napster was still going. I quite like it (the song, not Napster), although I think there are better tracks on the upcoming album, and one stonking song that the Reverence haven't recorded for some unfathomable reason, perhaps so that they can release Japanese-exclusive bootleg live albums later on.

Anyway, you can see the video for the song at the band's website, and if you like the song, it's only seventy-nine of your English pence.

It's not Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment