Thursday, August 01, 2013

Stolen Years

Last week I received a note asking how Horror Among Thieves is going; it turns out that it's been a whole year since the Indiegogo campaign funded. That's a bit embarrassing, as I'd intended to have it completed by Christmas and it's clear that I am not ready for even semi-professional publishing.



The good news is that I handed in the text of the adventure to James in May, along with almost all of the maps and art; I have a couple of final images to draw and I'm working on those now. We want to include some bonus adventures as a gift to those who helped fund the adventure and who have been waiting for so long; the adventures are written but I'm not happy with the format, so they'll need a bit of revision. It may be that the adventure is released without them and they get sent out as backer exclusive pdfs later.

Oh, and after going back and forth on the cover image James and I decided to go back to the original idea and as a result we've changed the title of the adventure to Forgive Us. I do love a good pun but the new title does fit a bit better and is more LotFPey.

I'm sorry that Forgive Us has taken so long. It is on its way and I hope it will be worth the wait.

3 comments:

  1. Any further updates?
    I am suuuuuper excited about this and can't wait to see it!

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex. I'm working on one final map but otherwise everything is in and I believe it's now being laid out.

      Delete
    2. Super awesome!
      When (if?) my players get out of the Seclusium of Bostu (alive?), it'll be on my plate (along with a handful of other adventures).

      Hope you're doing well and can't wait to see how great it is. :)
      - Alex

      Delete