Monday, August 10, 2020

Buy My Books! (If You Want)

Oh dear.

This seems to happen an awful lot. The blog goes silent for a while, then I pop up to try and sell you things. Proper content soon, I promise.

Adventure Anthology: Blood is a bunch of early Lamentations of the Flame Princess adventures repackaged and with 250+ new pictures from me. EU shop. US shop. PDFs.

The Seed is a new adventure from Games Omnivorous that is intended to be broadly compatible with most game systems. I did the pictures and the words, but the amazing neon pink design was all them. I'm very proud of this one. You can get it in print or pdf.

Barbarians of the Ruined Earth is the long-awaited -- by me, anyway! -- post-apocalyptic role-playing game from DIY RPG Productions. I did a few maps and pictures for this book and I had a lot of fun working on it. You can get it here or here; the books have different covers but the same contents.

If you buy some of these books, I can perhaps afford to get my table re-varnished.

No comments:

Post a Comment