Saturday, November 12, 2022

Mince Pie Fest 2022: COOP Irresistible

2021’s champions return, but recipes and tastes change (and so must I), so will they be as good in 2022? Let’s find out!


The pastry is sweet and light and perfectly balanced between firm and soft. Inside, there’s a hearty, fruity filling, with warm waves of spicy booze. These pies feel like they warm you up even if they haven’t been heated. Sorcery!

Maybe the filling is a tad too chewy, possibly, a bit, but to be honest, I’m picking for nits at this stage. These are great mince pies.

4.5 out of 5.

#MincePieFest2022 #MincePieADay #mincetagram

2 comments:

  1. Of all the mince pies reviewed so far, I have to say these look the tastiest, probably because it looks like the filling has boiled over the top through the gaps in the top - which is something I can relate to!

    Hmm I'm getting hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I don't know if it's deliberate, to make them seem "home made" but these are messy, sticky pies. I love them.

    ReplyDelete