Sunday, April 02, 2023

Growing In Unexpected Places

Perhaps you read this article in The New Yorker, googled "Psychic Doomsday Cultists Semi-Accidentally Summoned an Alien Machine That Is Eating the World and Shitting Out a New One!", and were brought here.

Welcome! That's the tagline for my role-playing adventure The Seed, published in 2021 by Games Omnivorous. Alas, at the time of writing it is out of print, but you can get it in pdf here.

I have other rpg books you can buy in pdf here and in print here and here. None of those have been featured in The New Yorker. Yet.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's what we call the BIG TIME. Awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very exciting, although I'm not sure what I can do with it, except brag, and I'm not much of a bragger.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps it's time to reassess your values then.

      Delete