Friday, August 18, 2023

Ruining Childhoods Since 2023

It is at this point that I should mention -- since I completely forgot -- that my new Lamentations of the Flame Princess book is now out:


Can you guess the source material?

James Raggi asked for a Cocaine Bear pastiche, and this is what I did. To be fair, there is a bear in the book, and the bear does engage in substance abuse, but the overall focus is a bit different. It's a mini wilderness crawl with anthropomorphic -- and murderous -- animals, a massive idiot, and a conceptual entity that will -- I hope -- befuddle your players and maim their characters.

It went on sale at Ropecon and Gencon a few weeks ago and is now available from the LotFP EU shop. It's not yet on sale at the US shop or DriveThru, but I will try to remember to update you when it is.

(It's now available from the US shop here, or in pdf form here. I remembered!)

No comments:

Post a Comment