Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Re: ME MEME ME MEME ME MEME ME


Rad challenged me with this, and I've had nothing to post anyway, so this'll do. Not that I really understand these internet meme things, but...

Total volume of music files on my computer:
Oh blimey...

"My Music" is at 4.85gb at the moment, then I probably have at least another gigabyte of mids, mods and sids floating about in various virtual corners. Crikey.

The last CD I bought was:
The latest Lemon Jelly release. It's the same song done eleven or so times with different samples, and as such is a bit dull.

Song playing right now:
Nothing. But if I start up MusicMatch, it starts off with the newest Doctor Who theme, strangely.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Dunno. I just put the thing on random and just listen while I'm doing something else. Plus, my tastes are far too geeky to share...

Here's the first five on my current playlist:
(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult (it's probably not trendy to like this but who cares?)
Life's What You Make It - Talk Talk (this is the only one that "means" anything, but it's purely nostalgic, as this seemed to be everywhere when I was a nipper!)
Ecco 2: The Tides Of Time Drift OC ReMix - SuperGreenX
Space Station Interior - Metroid Prime Soundtrack
Knives Out (Live) - Radiohead (this is a bit naff actually, not a very good performance by the gang)

In a strange bit of synchronicity with Rad, the player does seem to "randomly" play To The End by Blur an awful lot, and it is a rather cracking tune.

Five people to whom I'm passing the musical baton:
No one comes here, so I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment