Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Ten weeks it's been out, and Pirates Of The Caribbean is still in the top five at the box office! Deserves it too. I'm looking forward to seeing El Mariachi 3/Desperado 2/Once Upon A time In Mexico 1, and Underworld (even though I've seen it before), but I doubt I'm going to have as much fun as I did during Pirates until Christmas comes around.

This is utterly insane, but fun, as all the best things are.

Remember the spinning logo in between scenes on the old Transformers series? It would change from the logo of the robots featured in the previous scene, to the logo of the robots in the next scene, and sometimes (redundantly) spun around, but didn't change, because the same robots were in both scenes. Well, I dreamed of that last night. Now, I know that we tend to forget most of our dreams, so I could have dreamed about other stuff and have just forgotten it, but I'm pretty sure that all I dreamed of last night was that logo spinning endlessly. Which makes it officially the strangest dream I've ever had, even if I am a pathetically obsessed Transformers fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment