Saturday, September 20, 2003

Remember China Drum? No? Can't say I blame you, but they really did do a marvelous cover of Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights. Rock, and indeed, on!

I've just spent a long evening pencilling the next page of the comic you can find at Spooky's Dungeon. This page almost looks like a real proper comics artist drew it, rather than the epileptic gibbon renderings I usually produce (and which you can see in the first twelve pages at Spooky's Dungeon). Two years of artistic improvement there folks!

Sometimes, I almost convince myself that I could do this professionally.

I've also been plotting the comic, taking it into exciting post-apocalyptic territory. All this to a soundtrack of late-80's/mid-90's MP3s, hence the China Drum reference above.

No comments:

Post a Comment