Friday, August 08, 2003

Well, StevieM seems to have sorted out my problem with the images, or at least has told me why it happens. So I've got to move all the images back to my Earthlink account.>sigh<

Karen's coming up for the weekend, so I've been scrubbing the flat. I'm all light-headed and my hands smell of bleach. I hope she appreciates all this work I put in.

Bought Catwoman: Selina's Big Score yesterday, mainly because I think Darwyn Cooke is an artistic genius. He writes this one, a prequel to the new(ish) Catwoman series from DC. I'm not sure what I think of it as yet. I think I'll have to give it a couple of re-readings.
Something I did like was Amazing Spider-Man: The Life and Death of Spiders. I'm becoming more and more impressed with John Romita Jr's art, and JM Straczynski is doing an excellent job on the writing. Their run on Amazing Spider-Man started off well, but it seems to be getting better as it goes on. Good stuff indeed, and the big #500 is coming up soon, so it'll be interesting to see what they do with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment