Friday, July 30, 2004

"Beg Broother Dyeh Fooer"


I'm not the biggest (ha!) fan of the British version of Big Brother, and I know it's not the original version of the show either, but after seeing a couple of episodes of the American version (by accident, of course), I've come to realise that it doesn't matter how good your production values are, or how entertaining your housemates are, because your particular version of Big Brother is ultimately worthless if it doesn't have Marcus Bentley doing the narration...
Of course, Big Brother is by default shite, but we're talking in relative terms here.
Trip photos will be uploaded at some point soon, but I'm going to stick them on a webpage rather than put them here, so I'm spending some time getting reacquainted with HTML.

No comments:

Post a Comment