Thursday, September 15, 2022

Eager Watcher of Birds

I have started streaming on Twitch. It's just for fun; I have no illusions about being a Big Time Streamer™ but if I'm going to play the games anyway, I may as well stream while doing so. That way everyone can see how terrible I am at computer games!

I don't have a firm schedule at the moment as my life is about to get a bit... erratic in the latter half of 2022, but if you follow me on there, you will get an alert when I'm, as they say in the business, "live". I am thinking about other things to do on there besides being terrible at computer games. Perhaps I'll do some drawing, if I can work out the logistics.

I don't speak on-stream, in part because I don't have a headset or microphone and in part because I hate the sound of my own voice. In the unlikely event that a community does spring up around me, I may have to reconsider and try to be more gregarious.

You can find my Twitch page here. I'm also uploading the videos to YouTube, because Twitch deletes them after a few days. Here's my most recent stream, part of a -- very slow! -- playthrough of Borderlands 3 on the PS4:



If you do decide to follow me on there, thank you, and I hope I can entertain you!

No comments:

Post a Comment