Monday, July 21, 2003

Mick Foley, the guy who always looked like Scott Bakula's redneck cannibal cousin, but who seems to be a genuinely nice guy, has written a book. And The Guardian likes it.
What's most surprising is that Mick Foley is most famous for being a professional wrestler.
Truly, you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Ha. I made a joke.

BilLy points out that the comments system is not working properly at the moment. I'd noticed this myself. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do personally, as it's third-party code, and anyone who's using it is suffering the same problem. Just keep trying, I suppose.

Oh, and my comicartist email is down for some reason. Until it's back up, you can use this address if you want to reach me. Aren't computers great? The internet will revolutionise communication, you know. If the bloody thing ever works!


No comments:

Post a Comment