Tuesday, June 22, 2004

If You're Fond Of Sand Dunes And Salty Air...


There's a really strong smell of the sea blowing in on the breeze. You know, that mild salty scent that you get just before you round that last hill and see the beach there before you. It keeps making me have flashbacks to all the times I've been to the seaside.
The funny thing is that I'm thousands of miles inland...

Oh, and I've added syndication to the blog, because Rob moaned at me to do so. Never let it be said that Brainsplurge! does not heed its readers' requests. Unless you start demanding that I post nude pictures of myself or something. Then all you get is abuse. Anyway, I'm not sure how it all works, but it has something to do with that Atom link you should see on the right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment