Thursday, March 24, 2022

Old Yeller

Years ago, I stumbled upon a film version of The King in Yellow, or at least something associated with the entity. I seem to remember that it was either a short film, or a proof-of-concept for a full scale production, but other than that, I have nothing. Except a screenshot:


I can't find any reference online to such a short film, which is a bit weird. Maybe it was nothing to do with the King. Maybe it was just a music video with a similar visual style. Who knows? I don't. Clearly I failed a SAN roll at some point and blocked it all from my mind.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was the first thing I did, although my results were not promising.

      Delete
    2. Looks like you found it. Nicely done!

      Delete
    3. I stopped using google for searches. It's too bloated with ads and promoted links. Bing isn't much better so it's difficult to actually find a search engine that will bring back good results. I used yandex for the reverse image search, and this page I linked was the first hit!

      Delete
    4. I didn't even think to try Yandex!

      Delete