Thursday, January 04, 2024

Checklist 2024

Right then, with that said, what creative projects am I planning to get done in 2024? This list exists as much to keep me honest as anything.
  • Maps for [REDACTED]. This is my January job. Once this is out of the way, I can work on the other stuff.
  • The Gargantuan Ovum of Sir William Hatcher, an egg-cellent adventure for Lamentations of the Flame Princess. I'm hoping for a March publication for this one.
  • Untitled Adventure for Lamentations of the Flame Princess. As long as this is published by the end of the year, I'll be happy.
  • WAR 16XX, which won't be the final title, unless we go mad. For Lamentations of the Flame Princess.
  • Griffin Hill, a horror campaign/setting/campaign setting. I'm not sure of the system yet.
That'll do as a minimum, and we'll see what else crops up as the year goes on.

2 comments: