Sunday, February 27, 2022

Two Women and a Baby (Except It's Not a Baby, It's a Pig-Man's Ray Gun)

We're still playing Silent Titans, although I am expecting my players to revolt very soon. Here are some pictures.

Eliuda Octave, an NPC, who is described as a "historian" but is also, apparently, a drunk.
Emily Gondal, a player-character. A Georgian governess with a harpoon gun, because it's Silent Titans and that's the sort of thing that happens here.
A ray gun looted from an evil Pig-Man. The players don't know what it does.

6 comments:

  1. Why are they getting ready to revolt? Are they not digging the game, or is it oddly paced or something?

    I like the ray gun. Reminds me of Earthworm Jim's, but spiffier. And I assume the governess uses the harpoon gun to discipline the kids, although I guess it could be to take them on fun undersea adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a weird, dream-like setting, and I think they are trying to make sense of it and "solve" it, when it doesn't work like that, and I think it's frustrating them as a result.

      I think I may have been unconsciously channelling Earthworm Jim with the ray gun, now you mention it.

      Delete
  2. Love the Eliuda illustration! You are great at infusing your portraits with a huge amount of personality using only an economy of lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Phill Loe said, you're great at adding a lot of personality to your portraits.

    And that ray gun is superb. You should do a pure 1950s sci-fi book with just items like that and their random properties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind... and an interesting idea!

      Delete