Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Dog & Bastard

I created the Dog & Bastard pub in 2012 for my One Page Dungeon entry for that year and it has appeared in every rpg adventure I've written since, a little Easter egg for any regular readers.

(There are a couple of others too, for anyone counting.)

Every now and then I do a quick search to see if it's come up in anyone's game play reports, and today I discovered this:



This is from 2020 and is quite an interesting coincidence. I'm going to assume that popular comedian Jon Richardson is a secret gamer -- it wouldn't surprise me at all -- and has played or read one of my adventures at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Huh...not available in my country for some reason...? Regardless, cool that your work is popping up like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably a coincidence, but it's an unlikely one!

      Delete