Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Not So Dirty Dog

The other day I was asked if I had some less... explicit images of the Alien Dog Things from my adventure The Seed. The only reason those monsters look the way they do is because of the tenth rule of the Manifestus Omnivorous, "the adventures cannot have good taste", but even so, I understand why those creatures in particular might be too much for some.

Alas, I went almost straight to a final image with the dogs and no alternate designs existed, so I went away and drew a new Alien Dog Thing.

If you're running the adventure and you want to show your players a picture of the Alien Dog things, but you don't want to show them the Alien Dog Things in the book, then I hope this will serve as a useful alternative.

You can buy The Seed in paper and digital forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment